Pat Dyer Goes Virtual!
Seventh Annual Ticket to Ride Silent Auction
Auction opens noon Wednesday, September 15, 2021 and closes at 8pm on Sunday, September 19, 2021
Our auction is LIVE! Visit https://bit.ly/3yE8u4p to view the incredible items up for bid. Here are a few steps on how to use our Bidding Owl site and what to expect:
- Visit https://bit.ly/3yE8u4p and click “Login” or “Register” in the top right account. If you participated in a Bidding Owl auction before you will not need to create an account. However, if you are brand new to this experience you will want to click “Register.
- From “Register” you will be asked to create an account that includes your Bidder Display Name, an email and password, and your phone number.
- Once you are set up, login and return to https://bit.ly/3yE8u4p.
- To explore the PDMF auction items, click on the green “View Items” drop down menu on the lefthand side and select “All Items.” Items are also separated by categories.
- When you find an item you are interested in, click on the item and place your bid! Bidding increments are $5.
- If you provided your cell phone number, you will be notified via text message when you have been outbid. You can also select to be notified through email. If you really want this item, log back on and bid again!
- The auction will close at 8pm on Sunday, September 19. If you were the highest bidder, a Pat Dyer Memorial Fund board member will reach out to you with instructions on completing payment and item collection. Please be sure to provide accurate phone number and email info so a board member can easily contact you.
- And that’s it! 🙂 If you have any questions, send us a note! firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support and good luck!
Dan and Joyce Herstad
Dr. Nattam from Fort Wayne Medical Oncology
Event Registration (All fields required)
Special Thanks to
Special Thanks to
© 2019 Pat Dyer Memorial Fund. All Rights Reserved.